FAQ – Weatherization | WAGES Community Action

FAQ – Weatherization

News Items

Wed 26

Early Dismissal

January 26
Feb 01

Community Vaccination Fair

February 1 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Goldsboro NC
United States

What areas does the Weatherization Program serve?

The Weatherization Program serves Wayne, Greene, Wilson, Pitt and Lenoir Counties.

For more information please call (919) 734-1178, ext. 240.

How does a person qualify for Weatherization services?

The program is designed to provide assistance to low-income residents. Special considerations are given to the elderly, handicapped, and to households with small children.

What documents are needed to apply for services?

In order to complete the application process you will need to bring the following documents with you to your appointment: Income verification (pay stub, W-2 form, tax form, etc.), proof of ownership (deed, tax bill/receipt, etc.), and electric and gas bills. All necessary documents must be presented in order to complete the application.

How much do the services cost?

The Weatherization Program provides services at no cost to qualifying homeowners.

What if I am a renter?

If you rent your home and qualify for the program you may still receive services. We must have a signed statement from the owner authorizing the Weatherization Program to make repairs as well as proof of ownership. Landlords not qualifying for the program will need to share in the costs of the repairs.


Click to go back